INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data are used by CM SERVICE ITALIA S.r.l., who is the data controller for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.e No. 196 dated 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code” for all those who interact with the Cm Service Italia websites.
When users consult this website, personal information and data may be collected.
1.The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
2. The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the commercial relationship in place and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTS
3. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in
accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the
• request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
• know its origin;
• receive intelligible communication;
• to have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
• request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of
data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for
which they were collected;
• right to limit or oppose the processing of data concerning him;
• right of revocation;
• right to data portability;
• in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable
form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
4. The owner of the processing of your personal data is CM SERVICE ITALIA SRL S.r.l.,
VAT 03140290986, C.F. 03140290986
• Email: email@example.com
• PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: 0309990466
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
This page describes how the website processes the personal data of visitors who consult the site.
This information is provided pursuant to section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code” for all those who interact with the Cm Service Italia websites.
When users consult this website, personal information and data may be collected.
In particular, Cm Service Italia provides the following information regarding the navigation of its websites:
1. Type of data and purposes of data processing
The data processed on the websites is divided into two different types:
• Navigation data: the IT systems and software procedures that enable this website to function acquire and use data during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit when using Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for the purpose of being associated with identified or identifiable interested parties. This information includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of resources requested, the time and method used to submit the request to the server, the numerical code that indicates the response status given by the server (ok, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating system and IT environment.
• Registration data: these are personal data which users can provide on request—registration forms. Since registration is necessary to access online services, customers’ personal data will be processed for the purposes connected to and/or functional to the service chosen.
Personal data will be processed for purposes connected to and/or involving online requests (e.g. to ship and/or send material or information requested through the website) or simply for surfing the site, in compliance with Italian law currently in force.
2.Processing methods and premises
Data shall be processed using computerised and manual means.
Personal data are processed for the time strictly needed to satisfy the purposes for which they have been collected. Special security measures are in place to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Data processing regarding the web services provided by Cm Service Italia takes place mainly at the company’s administrative offices: Cm Service Italia Srl Viso Isonzo,1 25017 Lonato del Garda (Brescia) Italy. The data are handled exclusively by data processing staff.
3.Compulsory/voluntary data provision
The provision of personal data on the registration form and form giving access to services is voluntary.
Failure to provide registration data shall result in Cm Service Italia being unable to satisfy user requests.
4.Communicating data to third parties
Data provided may be communicated to associated companies and/or affiliates and/or companies controlled by Cm Service Italia Srl, as well as its distribution agents network and partners both in Italy and abroad for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement.
Data shall not be communicated to other individuals nor disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those indicated in point 1.
5. Data controller and processors
The data controller is Cm Service Italia Srl., with registered office in Via Isonzo,1 25017 Lonato del Garda (Brescia) Italy
The data controller has appointed responsible individuals within Cm Service Italia Srl. from the following areas as direzione amministrazione; direzione del personale; direzione sistemi informatici
6.Data subject rights
You are entitled to exercise your rights at any moment, in compliance with section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, which is reproduced below, by sending an email explaining the right you wish to exercise to Cm Service Italia Srl at the following address email@example.com.
Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003, section 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject is entitled to request confirmation whether any personal data is held that relates to him/her, even if the data have not yet been registered, and to be notified of their contents in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject is entitled to obtain details of:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied when processing data with electronic tools;
d) the identity of the data controller, the data processors and the appointed representative pursuant to section 5, paragraph 2;
e) the people or categories of people whom his/her personal data may be disclosed or made available to in their capacity as the appointed representative in Italy, people in charge or their representatives.
3. The data subject is entitled to:
a) update, correct or, where interested, complete the data;
b) delete them, demand they be made anonymous or that data held in violation of law be blocked, including data which do not necessarily have to be kept for the purpose for which they have been collected or later processed;
c) request certification that the parties whomhis/her data have been disclosed or made available to, have been informed of the actions and contents of points a) and b), unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of resources compared to the right that is to be protected.
4. The data subject is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
a) to the processing of his/her data on legitimate grounds, even though they are relevant to the purpose for which they have been collected;
b) to the processing of his/her personal data to send advertising material or for direct selling, market research or sales purposes.
Terms and Conditions of use
The Cm Service Italia’s Web Site is an on-line information and communications service provided by Cm Service Italia Srl. By using this site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to them do not use the site or download any materials from it.
The contents of Cm Service Italia’s Web Site pages are Copyright © Cm Service Italia Srl. All rights reserved. Part or all of the contents of Cm Service Italia’s Web Site pages cannot be copied, reproduced, transferred, uploaded, published or distributed in any way without Cm Service Italia Srl’ prior written permission, except that Cm Service Italia Srl consents to you storing on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only.
The trademarks and logos displayed on this Web Site are the property of Cm Service Italia Srl. They cannot be used on a Web Site other than the Cm Service Italia’s Web Site without the prior written consent of Cm Service Italia Srl. Address without the prior written consent of Cm Service Italia Srl.
The information on this Web Site is provided in good faith and Cm Service Italia Srl believes it to be accurate. However, a party wishing to purchase goods should not rely on it and should make specific enquiry concerning the nature of the goods and their suitability for the use to which they will be put. Accordingly, all information on this website is supplied without any express warranty, condition or other term as to the quality of any specified goods, their suitability for any particular purpose or non-infringement of any intellectual property rights, and all implied warranties, conditions or terms of the same kind are hereby expressly excluded.
Cm Service Italia Srl will not under any circumstances be liable for any loss of income, profit, business, contracts or goodwill or any indirect or financial loss suffered by a party, whether arising in contact, negligence or otherwise. The information on this Web Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Cm Service Italia Srl may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this Web Site without notice.