INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data are used by CM SERVICE ITALIA S.r.l., who is the data controller for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.e No. 196 dated 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code” for all those who interact with the Cm Service Italia websites.
When users consult this website, personal information and data may be collected.
1.The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
2. The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the commercial relationship in place and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTS
3. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in
accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the
• request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
• know its origin;
• receive intelligible communication;
• to have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
• request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of
data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for
which they were collected;
• right to limit or oppose the processing of data concerning him;
• right of revocation;
• right to data portability;
• in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable
form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
4. The owner of the processing of your personal data is CM SERVICE ITALIA SRL S.r.l.,
VAT 03140290986, C.F. 03140290986
• Email: email@example.com
• PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: 0309990466