Sheet-fed bottom flexo printing machine with fixed units. The machine can process both solid and corrugated board sheets and is available with up to seven printing units. It is equipped with a vacuum feeder, a hold-down pneumatic cylinder to guarantee a correct sheet feeding and with vacuum roller conveyors to convey the sheet from a printing unit to the next. These new sheet transport systems guarantee a higher printing quality and a better register precision. The machine has a greater height from the ground to allow an easier access to each printing unit in order to change the cliché and check the inking circuit.
Two different inking systems are available:
- rubber roll and anilox roll with a double diaphragm pneumatic pump for the ink supply;
- chambered doctor blade and anilox roll with a double diaphragm pneumatic pump for the ink supply or with the optional peristaltic pump (see the dedicated retrofit).
The machine is equipped with a semi-automatic washing system of the inking circuit and high-efficiency infrared and hot air dryers.
The machine is equipped with manual control
systems of the printing parameters as below:
- pressure-regulating of the anilox roll;
- lateral register control.
On the other hand the following settings are automatically adjusted:
- pressure-regulating of the feeding rolls at the feeding unit;
- pressure-regulating of the transport rolls of the printing units;
- longitudinal register control.
A sole HMI (touch panel) controls all automatic settings and data can be stored in dedicated recipes.
The flexo printing machine can be installed in-line with a SPO automatic flat-bed die-cutter by means of a belt conveyor system or off-line with an automatic stacker. The “in-line” configuration allows to print and die-cut sheets at the same time in one single pass.