Printing Machine Bobst Flexo 200-2000
Sheet-fed bottom flexo printing machine with fixed units. The machine can process both solid and corrugated board sheets and is available with up to six printing units. It is equipped with a vacuum feeder, a hold-down pneumatic cylinder to guarantee a correct sheet feeding and with vacuum roller conveyors to convey the sheet from a printing unit to the next. These new sheet transport systems guarantee a higher printing quality and a better register precision. The machine has a greater height from the ground to allow an easier access to each printing unit in order to change the cliché and check the inking circuit.
Two different inking systems are available:
- Rubber roll and anilox roll with a double diaphragm pneumatic pump for the ink supply;
- Chambered doctor blade and anilox roll with a double diaphragm pneumatic pump for the ink supply or with the optional peristaltic pump (see the dedicated retrofit). The anilox roll can be easily changed manually with the help of a dedicated trolley.
The machine can be equipped with:
- Semi-automatic washing system of the inking circuit;
- High-efficiency infrared and hot air dryers;
- Fast anilox roll changeover in case of use of a chambered doctor blade for the inking system.
The machine is equipped with manual control systems of the printing parameters as below:
- Pressure-regulating of the feeding rolls at the feeding unit;
- Pressure-regulating of the transport rolls of the printing units;
- Pressure-regulating of the anilox roll;
- Longitudinal register control;
- Lateral register control.
The option to automatically adjust some settings is available . A sole HMI (touch panel) controls all automatic settings and data can be stored in dedicated recipes.
The machine can be equipped with a series of accessories and upgrades to boost productivity and performance .
The printing machine can be installed in-line with a SPO automatic flat-bed die-cutter by means of a belt conveyor system or off-line with an automatic stacker. The “in-line” configuration allows to print and die-cut sheets at the same time in one single pass.